Won't He Do It! Going into 2023...

 Won't He Do it! 

The last 2 days it has felt good not to be in a drunken haze, as I usually would be around this time of year.  

To repent:  to turn away from 

It's been a year since I turned away from everything that made me miserable and returned into the arms of my Father (Luke 15:11-32).  I'm on fire and it feels great! It feels great to want to be up early and spend time with Him.  (Today is my day off and all I could think about was rushing to get up this morning to do my devotional.) 

Inside of a month of returning home I met the real true love of my life.  Come February we would've been together a year!  

Won't He Do it! 

The Holy Spirit grew me leaps and bounds last year more so than I ever have in my 30 plus years of walking with Christ!  All of my addictions are gone! Praise Him! His strength and only His strength got me and gets me through (Phil. 4:13).  When you finally realize 1 John 4:4, you can do anything.  When you finally rest and let God be God, everything comes together.  When you can be still (Ps. 46:10) and watch Him move mightily in your life, your life gets easier.  You may still have trials and storms, but those storms strengthen you because you know He is by your side.

Won't He Do it! 

2022 was an amazing year amidst everything because of Him.  I'm excited for 2023.  I'm going into it with Him by my side looking forward to this new season of my life:  more blessings, more direction, more love, more hope, more faith, more grace, more wisdom, more structure, more life and more abundantly (John 10:10) in Jesus' name, Amen! 

More chasing after Him, Praise Him, won't He do it! 

#prodigalpastor

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts