Devotionals, Psalms 5:3AMP



Psalms 5:3 AMP

[3] In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will prepare [a prayer and a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart].


Sounds like devotionals to me.  In the morning, Lord hears my voice.  In the morning I will call out to you and pray.  In the morning I will meditate on your word and call out to you according to your promises.  I will prepare my sacrifice which would be me.  I must kill my flesh and walk with you.  The old man must die daily.  I must decrease that you may increase in every area of my life, not just where I want you to.  I wait.  I don’t rush, I wait for you to speak to my heart.  I will be still and know that you “are” GodPeace and patience will be my cloak as I pledge my devotion to you daily. 


#peace #prayer #meditation #Lord #prodigalpastor #devotional #decrease #still #Psalms 


Comments

Misfit Preachers: Jean Larroux

Breaking the Law Series, Tullian Tchividjian

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Popular Posts