Lauren Daigle: Trust in You

 

Chorus:  When you don’t move the mountains

I’m needing You to move

When You don’t part the waters

I wish I could walk through

When You don’t give the answers

As I cry out to You

I will trust, I will trust

I will trust in You

 

Just because God is silent, doesn’t mean He is absent.  He is our ever-present help in our time of need, even in those times when we think He’s not moving.  It is especially in those times that we really need to trust Him.  Believe me, your miracle is coming!

 

          Father, help us to never stop trusting in You for any and all things.  Let us remember that you will always come to our rescue.

 

Psalm 121

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts