Newsboys: I Am Second

 

Chorus:  I am second to one

Redeemer, the Way, the Light

I’m second to One, the Savior

No compromise, I’m laying everything

At the foot of the Cross

My pride, my life, my all

I’m second to One

He’s second to none

 

Praise Him! I’m second to no one on this planet.  I’m second to one and that one is second to none! He is number one in all things and everything in my life.  He is number one in all things in your life and second to nothing in your life.  Remember that today, all day, and every day.  You serve a God who is second to no one and nothing.  He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  What He starts, He finishes.  He is in all things and is all things.  Our God is unstoppable and He lives inside of us! What an awesome God!

 

          God, remind me daily that I am only second to one and that is You!

 

Romans 8:11

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts