Bloodgood: Top of the Mountain

 

Chorus:  I will climb to the top of the mountain on my knees

Just to be with You

I will ride on the wings of the wind

‘Cause I believe, I believe in You

 

I know, I just said to not stay on the mountain top, however, there are many, many times where God will need you to follow Him to the top of the mountain.  There are mountains in your life that He will help you to conquer, so that He can show you your next valley. 

 

          Father, help us to recognize when there is a mountain that needs to be climbed and give us Your strength to make it to the top.

 

Isaiah 40:31

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts