DC Talk: Consume Me

Chorus:  You consume me, You consume me
Like a burning flame running through my veins
You consume me moving through me
Anytime, any place You invade my space
You consume me, You consume me

This is a song that stays on my mind daily.  I sing it while I’m at work and it gets me through the day.  To know that He has consumed me, gets me through my daily activities.  Once you allow Him to invade your space, everything becomes easier.

    Lord, consume us today!  Lord take control of everything in my life.  I surrender all to You right now!  Engulf and immerse me in Your holiness.

Hebrews 12:29

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts