Jeremy Camp: Letting Go

 

Chorus:  Letting go

Of the things I hold so dear

Letting go

Of all my pain and all my fears

Letting go

Of the things I hold so dear

Letting go

Of all my pain and all my fears

 

As we walk with Him daily, there are things that we will eventually let go of because all they do is hold us back from our true potential in Him.  Or they just fall away whether we consciously let go or not.  The best and easy way to follow Him is to let go.

 

          Father, teach us to learn to let go of any all things that will hold us back.

 

Mark 10:28, Luke 5:11, Matthew 4:20, Matthew 16:24

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts