Stryper: Reborn

 

Lyrics:  If you believe in My way

If you believe in My word

If you believe in My honesty

If you believe in My life

If you believe in My death

If you believe in My memory

 

Facts!  If you believe in His way, word, honesty, life, death, and memory; you will be and are born again!  You will be reborn!  All you have to do is believe and call upon His name; and you will be saved!  And, if you have strayed, you can always come home, prodigal son or daughter.  He will always receive you with open arms.

 

          Jesus, I believe you came to earth, were born of the virgin Mary, you were beaten, broken, and hung on the cross for my sins; you died, were buried, and rose again on the third day.  You defeated sin and death.  I pledge my life to you from this day forward.  Amen. 

 

Romans 10:9-13, Acts 2:21

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts