A Note from the Prodigal Pastor! (Disciple- I Just Know)

 

A Note from the Prodigal Pastor

 

          Before you go, just want to let you know there’s nothing wrong with you if every last one of these songs touched you so deep that you broke down and cried.  It shows that your heart still longs to feel and hear from God.  Your spirit is ready to receive the millions of blessings He has in store for you.  I’ve cried on every last one of these songs and still do!  Keep your head up child of God!  You are on the right track.  It doesn’t matter where you are in life right now as long as you worship Him.  Let Him take care of the details, that’s His job.  And I shall leave you with one last song!

 

Disciple-I Just Know

Chorus:  I just know Jesus is the way
I just know Jesus is the truth
I just know Jesus is the life
I know that Jesus is my God
I know Jesus is the way
I know Jesus is the truth
I know Jesus is the life
I know that Jesus is my God (John 14:6)

 

          He is the way, the truth, and the life!  He is our God! He is Your God and the same power that rose Him from the dead lives inside of you!  Use it to save lives, live your life and to have life more abundantly! Be blessed!

 

 

#prodigalpastor

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts