Strength and Song....

 Devo 7/21/23...

The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.  This is my God, and I will praise Him. Exod. 15:2 NLT

The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation.  This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him.  Exod. 15:2 AMP

TGIF! Thank God for every day, not just Friday!

He is our strength.  He is our song.  He has and always will give us the victory as Yolanda Adams sings to us about. 

He is our God.  The only God and Father who loves and protects us; and we should praise Him.  He is always worthy to be praised.  He is our waymaker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness.  We exalt you Lord! We praise you Lord!  Thank you for setting us free!  Your grace, mercy, wisdom and forgiveness has no end.

Victory is always ours through His strength and we will sing praises to you daily.

#prodigalpastor #victory #praise #Lord #strength #salvation #devotional #goodmorning

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts