1 John 1:7 AMP, In the Light


but if we [really] walk in the Light [that is, live each and every day in conformity with the precepts of God], as He Himself is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another [He with us, and we with Him], and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin [by erasing the stain of sin, keeping us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations]. 1 John 1:7 AMP

It says it plain as day---if we walk in the Light with Him, we have true, unbroken fellowship with Him.  That's what it is to be in the Light.  Your fellowship with Him is unbroken.  His blood cleanses and erases all sin from us and keeps us clean always.  

Walking in the Light keeps us free from all of sin's forms and manifestations.  In other words, any shape sin attempts to take against you, that stain has been erased and His blood continues to wash you clean as long as you are in the Light as He is in the Light.  Be a moth, go towards the Light! 

I keep trying to find a life

On my own apart from you

I am the king of excuses

I've got one for every selfish thing I do

Tell me what's going on inside of me

I despise my own behavior

This only serves to confirm my suspicions

That I'm still a man in need of a Savior

I wanna be in the Light

As You are in the Light

I wanna shine like the stars

In the Heavens

Oh, Lord be my light

And be my Salvation

'Cause all I want is to be in the Light

All I want is to be in the Light

(DC Talk-In the Light)

(Everybody is singing the Kevin Max part right now 🤣)

#prodigalpastor #inthelight #fellowship #unbroken #cleansed

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts