Isaiah 41:13, God has got you!

For I the Lord your God keep hold of your right hand, (I Am the Lord), Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you'.  Is. 41:23 AMP

Just major words of encouragement for you today. He is the Lord.  He holds you and keeps you.  Do not be afraid because He will help you.

He knows your needs before you ask. (Phil. 4:19)

He knows your trials before they happen. (Ps. 139:1-16)

He is God, your protector and provider (Jehovah Jireh).  Your healer and savior.  He shall never leave you nor forsake you and He is forever by your side! 

 for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!”     Hebrews 13:5b AMP

Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul,

And all that is [deep] within me, bless His holy name.

2Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul,

And do not forget any of His benefits;

3Who forgives all your sins,

Who heals all your diseases;

4Who redeems your life from the pit,

Who crowns you [lavishly] with lovingkindness and tender mercy;

5Who satisfies your years with good things,

So that your youth is renewed like the [soaring] eagle.

Psalm 103: 1-5 AMP

#prodigalpastor #devotional #nofear #protector #provider #healer

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts