Seek the Holy Spirit... John 14:26AMP

But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you. John 14:26AMP

Do you need comforting?  Seek the Holy Spirit. An advocate? Seek the Holy Spirit. Someone to intercede on your behalf? Ask the Holy Spirit. In need of counsel or strength? The answer is the Holy Spirit. It is our teacher and encourager until Jesus returns.  It acts on Jesus' behalf. Again, it acts on Jesus' behalf.  We would do well to remember this.  

Our strength and wisdom come from the Holy Spirit.  Our peace, gentleness, kindness, joy, goodness, self control, grace, mercy and compassion comes from the Holy Spirit.  Whatever you are facing right now---seek the Holy Spirit. 

In my trouble I cried to the L ord , And He answered me. Ps. 120:1 AMP

I waited patiently and expectantly for the L ord ; And He inclined to me and heard my cry. He brought me up out of a horrible pit [of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock, steadying my footsteps and establishing my path. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear [with great reverence] And will trust confidently in the L ord .  Psalm 40:1-3 AMP

#goodmorning #prodigalpastor #devotional #HolySpiritLed #SeekGod #Jesus #cryouttoJesus

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts