All other ground... Ps. 143:10AMP


‭‭Psalms‬ ‭143:10‬ ‭AMP‬‬
[10] Teach me to do Your will [so that I may please You], For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

All of the versions I sought out, the AMP, TPT, NLT & ESV, tell us, "Teach me".  The Psalmist is asking God to teach him so that he may please God.  Teach him the Lord's will.  You must allow the Lord to teach you. You must be teachable if you want to do the Lord's will.

But the most important common denominator it seems is the later part of the verse, "Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground".  The Passion Version says, lead me on good paths. NLT says, lead me forward on firm footing. And the ESV says, lead me on level ground. 

The point being, when you are teachable in accordance with His Spirit, your paths will always be straight. Your walk will be level, firm and good.

On Christ, the solid rock I stand; all other ground is sinking sand!

#prodigalpastor #goodmorning #devotional #firm #teachable #paths

Comments

Prodigal Pastor Ministries: Does God Accept Me As I Am?

Chasing After Him: Whatever he does prospers

Chasing After Him: Same Amount of Grace & Love

Chasing After Him: Strength & Stronghold

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8 Intense Love

Chasing After Him: Is. 60:19-20

Chasing After Him: Join the Blue Lantern Corps today!

Chasing After Him: Psalm 51

Chasing After Him: 2 Timothy 2:22 Run!

Chasing After Him: Ps. 127:1

Chasing After Him: 1 Cor. 9:19-23

Chasing After Him: 1 John 4:4

Chasing After Him: Prodigal Son

Chasing After Him: Ps. 46:1-3, 10

Chasing After Him: Ps. 51

Chasing After Him: 1 Peter 4:8

Popular Posts